Information for authors!
A special edition of the National Journal of Neurology will be published on the event. Original materials on all sections of neurology and co-opial fields are accepted.
The articles must not be published or presented for publication in other editions (except the cases of Editorial board’s decision). After Editorial Board’s approve articles will be published during 1-6 months. The article must be written in Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages. The official covering letter of Institution and head’s stamped and signed recommendation must be applied to the manuscript (by e-mail). The articles must be sent to email@example.com in Microsoft Word format. The articles must be written on A4 format, symbols size 14pt, line-to-line spacing 1.5, for all languages Times New Roman font must be used. The amount of the original article including illustrations, tables and references must not be more than 8 pages, literatures reviews and lectures – 12 pages.
Each article should consist of the following sections:
- title of the article in Azerbaijani, Russian and English (for foreign authors in Russian and English);
- name, surname and patronymic of all authors in Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages (for foreign authors in Russian and English);
- e-mail of one of the authors;
- the full name of the institution without abbreviations in Azerbaijani, Russian and English languages, at the end indicate the city and country (for foreign authors in Russian and English);
- for original articles – introduction or preface, materials and research methods, research results and discussions;
- summary and key words (in Azerbaijani, Russian and English);
- for original resume, articles should be in the ½ or 1/3-page A4 and consist of an introduction – 1-2 sentences, materials and research methods, research results;
- for other articles, a summary can be made up of 3-4 sentences;
- the list of literature should be submitted according to the Vancouver system (in square brackets), for articles – authors' surname, article title, journal title, journal number, year of publication, page; for books, monographs, teaching aids, etc. – surname of authors, title of the book (manuals), year of issue, city and/or printing house, volume in pages;
- please, as far as possible, do not refer to abstracts that are published in conference proceedings (if collections are not special issues of journals), abstracts and dissertations.
Editorial board has the rights to cancel or edit the presented articles and is not responsible for published information.
* Only registered person`s articles will be published.